VE Production is looking for a commercial lawyer to join its growing legal and compliance
department. Our company is expanding and penetrating new innovative and exciting markets! This
challenges us to keep up with the rapidly changing regulatory and compliance requirements and we
are in need for highly dedicated, responsible, organized, and enthusiastic spirits!
• Conduct legal research.
• Draft and negotiate legal documents, commercials and software agreement and
• Drafting, preparing, and proofreading legal documents.
• Performing general administrative duties, such as filing, organizing folders.
• Following and monitoring department tasks and control dashboards.
• Letter writing.
• analyze and input legal data.
• review and write articles for internal or external circulation.
• Conducting research.
• Directing and coordinating legal, regulatory and compliance activity, including department
• Gathering and analyzing regulatory and compliance statutes, decisions, and legal articles,
codes, documents, and other data.
• Conducting compliance, KYC and AML protocols.
• Strong legal English oral and written.
• communication skills – very High Level.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time-sensitive documents and have
exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
• Need to be able to function in a busy, team-oriented environment.
• Good attention to detail in order to be able to carefully analyze information and data.
• Time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
• A flexible and adaptable approach to your work.
• Business acumen and an understanding of the company’s needs.
• Professionalism and good interpersonal relations.
Language Skills: Read, write, speak, and understand the English language – high level.
Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree in law – certified lawyer admitted by formal law Bar
Experiences: Junior attorney with at least one year experience in a commercial law in a law firm or
Tech/Intellectuals’ property law is an advantage.
Location: Colombia, Uruguay.