We are looking for a highly organized technical manager to be in charge of our site in Colombia (Cali) and to oversee the studio and its operational team. As the studio manager, you will also be responsible for the studio networking and infrastructure, equipment and maintenance and protocols implementation.
As the manager, you will ensure that clients can make use of the studio safely and to its full potential for their projects.
- Plan and execute the Live Casino studio’s whole operational workflow processes.
- Oversee daily activities and lead the Live Casino operational team, manage collective and individual performance and act as a mentor for team members.
- Ensure uninterrupted and smooth operation of Live Casino.
- Ensure close cooperation with technical teams to keep equipment appropriate maintenance, quick problem resolutions and smooth 24/7 operation.
- Responsible for planning, assigning and directing work; authoring and discussing with employee’s performance appraisals; addressing employee performance and corrective action plans.
- To be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
Requirements and Skills:
- Extensive Live Casino/Land-based Casino experience across local/international markets
- Experience in the mount of streaming and TV equipment.
- Knowledge of streaming variables (bitrate ,protocols ,fps, gop, etc.)
- Knowledge of streaming equipment and software example encoders cards, Urayencoders, OBS, ffmpeg
- Experience and knowledge of networking and infrastructure equipment’s (Fortinet,HP, Cisco)
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (vlan, vpn, firewall policies, portassignment)
- Experience of large-scale development organizations and product delivery
- Prior experience in leading a Live Casino product and Studio/ Land-based Casino
- Experience in managing large operational teams.
- Prior experience in creating and implementing security and risk managementprotocols and procedures.
- A problem solver with a proactive approach
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced, complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Sense of urgency and a clear understanding of the product going forward.
- Work within a growing and dynamic company.
- Proficiency in English, and Spanish.