Requirements and Skills:
- Associate’s degree in systems analysis (or related)
- 24 months experience
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Analyze equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
Miami, US based.
Send resume to HR, Vivo Gaming, LLC, 7950 N.W. 53 St., Suite 337, Miami, FL 33166.