We are looking for a DevOps engineer to manage our company’s data stream product, its related networks, server infrastructure and system provisioning. The primary duties are guaranteeing the operational status of the data streams systems according to our SLAs.
- Handle the full life cycle of the data stream product, from requirements, provisioning, monitoring and maintenance for each of our clients.
- Design and implement monitoring tools that provide measurable information about QoS.
- Be responsible for meeting our uptime SLAs.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Provide detailed investigation reports after any incident affecting clients negatively.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Provide internal technical support to solve incidents affecting the service.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Be responsible on maintain the security policy for each client server / domain.
- Maintain constant communication with the client support team`s to ensure fast response, reporting when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or similar degree in related field.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Experience in AWS, EC2 Instances, Security Groups, and VPCs.
- Experience in NodeJS and SQL Databases. Problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent English level.