We are looking for a DevOps engineer to manage our company’s local networks, server infrastructure and system provisioning. The primary duties are guarantying the operational status of the different studios according to our SLAs.
- Designing, building, testing, and maintaining the continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) process.
- Choosing the best tools and technologies the team requires to meet the business needs.
- Monitoring systems for malicious activity.
- Managing the IT infrastructure.
- Ensuring system availability according to our SLAs.
- Automation implementation of recurring tasks.
- Design and implementation monitoring tools that provide measurable information about QoS.
- Executing studio setups, from the network infrastructure point of view.
- Be responsible for meeting our uptime SLAs.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Provide detailed investigation reports after any incident affecting clients negatively.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Provide internal technical support to solve incidents affecting the service.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Be responsible on maintain the security policy for each studio.
- Maintain constant communication with the client support team`s to ensure fast response, reporting when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or similar degree in related field.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Experience in AWS, EC2 Instances, Security Groups, and VPCs.
- Experience in NodeJS and SQL Databases. Problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent English level.
Location: South Florida
On call is required.