We are looking for a highly organized, Global Live Dealer Studio Games Presenter Manager, to be in charge of our global operation of studios, and to oversee the dealers and its operational team. As the Studio Global Dealer Manager, you will be responsible for the global studio performance standards.
As the manager, you will ensure that all studios are aligned with company protocols and special client protocols, game rules, security rules and dealer performance quality standards.
You will work closely with project managers, and report to Management on a regular basis, in order to implement their requirements, along with the studio managers at all company studios across the globe.
- Maintaining staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, developing and supervising dealers.
- Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the dealer’s performance through improvements of operations functions.
- Building and improving the dealer’s global training process and protocols.
- Developing and monitoring procedures and operations, making sure they are being followed properly by the studio staff.
- Maintaining quality service by enforcing quality and service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and service problems, identifying trends and recommending system improvements.
- Set up studio operations and run it in compliance with global regulations, guidelines and requirements by developing a strong management team and setting operational goals for each function.
- Ensure that the gaming policies, games rules and regulations, the communication upstream and downstream between the departments and to upper management are well structured and followed, to achieve and maintain a timely and proficient execution of all tasks.
- Building and implementing an error supervision global system, to control and monitor the dealer’s errors and maximizing dealer’s performance.
- Building and supervising dealer’s incentive plans in order to minimize and control dealers errors.
- Monitor random gaming tables to ensure that operations are conducted properly and that house rules are being followed.
- Building daily reports related to human and system errors and performance, that would be processed by our data analysts in order to improve the studio operation.
- Working closely with the other teams and clients to ensure clear communications with regard to new games rules, security protocols, internal and client special requirements.
- Providing ongoing performance reports to management in cooperation with BI team, to insure and maintain the level of the dealer’s performance.
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong experience in implementing, driving, and managing complex multi-channel initiatives across all the teams
- Reporting and analytical skills are required.
- Experience within the online live gaming sector.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to communicate with the senior leadership team.
- At least 2 years of experience in online live casino studio.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to observe a wide variety of studios and to notice every little detail that would serve to improve relations with clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Good MS Excel level
- High level of written and verbal communication and English skills.
- Spanish speaking is an advantage.