We are looking for a highly organized, Global live dealer studio Game presenter Manager, to insure the quality is maintained and streamlined across our studios worldwide. As the manager, you will ensure that all studios are aligned with company protocols and special client’s protocols, game rules, security rules and dealer’s performance quality standards. You will work closely with head of studios, and report to Management on a regular basis, in order to implement their requirements, along with the studio managers at all company studios across the globe.
- Maintaining staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, developing and supervising dealers.
- Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of dealer’s performance through improvements of operations functions.
- Building and improving Dealers Global training process and protocols.
- Developing and monitoring procedures and operations, making sure they are being followed properly by the studio staff.
- Maintaining quality service by enforcing quality and service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and service problems, identifying trends and recommending system improvements.
- Set up studio operations and run it in compliance with global regulations, guidelines and requirements by developing strong management team and setting operational goals for each function
- Ensure that the gaming policies, games rules and regulations, the communication upstream and downstream between the departments and to upper management are well structured and followed, to achieve and maintain a timely and proficient execution of all tasks.
- Building and implementing error supervision global system, to control and monitor dealer’s errors and maximizing dealer’s performance.
- Building and supervising dealer’s incentive plan in order to minimize and control dealers errors.
- Monitor randomly gaming tables to ensure that operations are conducted properly, and that house rules are being followed.
- Building daily reports relates to human and system errors and performance, that would be processed by our Data analysts in order to improve the studio operation.
- Working closely with the other teams and clients to ensure clear communications with regard to new games rules, security protocols, internal and clients special requirements.
- Providing on going performance reports to management in cooperation with BI team, to insure and maintain the level of dealer’s performance.
- Strong experience of implementing, driving, and managing complex multi-channel initiatives across all the teams
- Reporting and analytical skills required.
- Experience within the online live gaming sector.
- Strong communication skill, with an ability to communicate with the senior leadership team.
- At least 2 years of experience in online live casino studio.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to observe a wide variety of studios and to notice every little detail that would serve to improve relations with clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Good excel level
- High level of written and verbal communication English skills.
- Spanish speaker is an advantage.